Photo: Engineering looks to future


by Jaime Beers

PHOTO/GRAPHIC
Anne and Charles Duncan Hall was officially opened on Nov. 1.

This item appeared in the News section of the November 8, 1996 issue.


Copyright © 1996 The Rice Thresher. All Rights Reserved.
This document may be distributed electronically, provided that it is distributed in its entirety and includes this notice. However, it cannot be reprinted without the express written permission of:
The Rice Thresher, Rice University, 6100 Main, Houston, TX 77005-1892, USA.


THRESHER ONLINE HOME 
PAGE The Thresher Online Project -- ethresh@listserv.rice.edu